Sunday, December 29, 2013

Catchup Post

 

I was very bad toward the end of the year, and ignored my blog. So I’m trying to catch up now and list what I’ve read and a few of my goals for the new year:

 

Books I’ve read but never posted to the blog:

 

103. Rest You Merry - Charlotte MacLeod
102. Quite Ugly One Morning - Christopher Brookmyer
101. Teckla - Steven Brust
100. London Falling - Paul Cornell
99. The Cruellest Month - Louise Penny
98. On the Oceans of Eternity - S.M. Stirling
97. Blackcollar - Timothy Zahn
96. Jar City - Arnuldur Indidason
95. Zoo Station - David Downing
94. A Drink Before the War - Dennis Lehane
93. Phoenix Rising - Pip Ballantine
92. The Fleet Street Murders - Charles Finch
91. The Man With a Load of Mischief - Martha Grimes
90 Hide and Seek - Ian Rankin
89. Sandman Slim - Richard Kadrey
88. Knots and Crosses - Ian Rankin
87. The Yard - Alex Grecian
86. Can You Forgive Her - Anthony Trollope
85. Ratking - Michael Dibdin
84. God Save the Queen - Kate Locke
83. Whitefire Crossing - Courtney Schafer

 

Yes, I’ve read 103 books this year. Just started a new one but I won’t get it done before the new year.

No comments: