Monday, January 02, 2012

Reading habits

I'm trying something different this year. Usually I prefer to read one book at a time. But since I have difficulty sometimes with dead tree books because of arthritis in my hands, I tend to lag when I'm reading Them.

So the plan is to have one e-reader book going, one dead-tree book going, and an audio book as well, since I'm horrible about keeping up with them.

At the moment this means:

Iago: A Novel by David Snodin -  which I got as an Early Reviewer book through LibraryThing.com is the dead tree
Black Lung Captain by Chris Wooding (The Ketty Jay sci fi/steampunk series) is going on the e-reader
and am going to start Oryx and Crake  by Margaret Atwood  audio sometime today.  That’s a group read on LT.

We'll see how well I do. I'm hoping if the books are different enough I won't mind this plan.

No comments: